- If you have heavy use, you may have an increase of blood pressure but it should resolve after use has been discontinued.
- If you have very light use of medicinal cannabis or CBD, you may have transient elevations of blood pressure. I
- f you don’t use cannabis medically but more recreationally and your use is heavy, you may have an initial increase in blood pressure but as you become accustomed to using the plant, you will have a reversal of the elevated pressure by experiencing low blood pressure - hypotension.
- Of course, if your blood pressure stays elevated, stopping cannabis, getting an appointment with your provider for a work up is indicated.
- Primary insomnia is not caused by another health condition and typically lasts for a short period of time.
- Secondary insomnia is caused by another health condition, such as stress, anxiety, pain or shifting hormones due to menopause
- trouble falling asleep
- waking up frequently during the night
- waking up early in the morning
- feeling unrested after a night of sleep.
- CBD, or cannabidiol, is a non-psychoactive compound found in cannabis that has been shown to help with sleep.
- THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is the psychoactive compound that gets people high, but it can also help with sleep.
- Research has shown that both CBD and THC can be effective at treating insomnia. CBD is thought to work by reducing anxiety and promoting relaxation, while THC may help to increase drowsiness and reduce REM sleep as it binds to receptors in the brain that are responsible for inducing sleep.
- First, consider what you want to use the cannabis or CBD for. Are you looking for relief from pain or anxiety because that is what interferes with your sleep? Are you struggling with hot flashes that cause you to wake several times a night? Once you know what you want to use it for, you can begin to narrow down your options.
- Next, take into account your preferred method of consumption. Do you want to smoke or vape? Or would you prefer to take a capsule or tincture?
- Finally, consider your budget. With so many different products on the market, there is sure to be something that fits your needs and budget. By taking these factors into account, you can be sure to find the perfect cannabis or CBD product for you.
What is CBD?
How Does it Work in the Body?
Where does CBD really come from?
1). Endocannabinoids (small molecules produced inside the body that activate cannabinoid receptors called anandamide and 2-AG)
2). Enzymes (FAAH & MAGL) that help break endocannabinoids down
3). Receptors (CB1 and CB2) that are found on the surface of cells in animals and humans. They manage memory, digestion, immune response, inflammation, appetite, pain, motor function, blood pressure, bone development and growth, neuroprotection and more in an effort to maintain homeostasis or balance.
CB1 receptors are abundant in the brain and central nervous system.
CB2 receptors are abundant everywhere else. They are just waiting for something to come along and unlock them and that would be CBD or THC.
Your endocannabinoid system is very different from mine. We make our own Endocannabinoid's and that is based on different factors like stress, health, emotions and more.
To give you a simple explanation, your endocannabinoid receptor is sitting there waiting for something to bind to it to unlock it so it can become activated. That something is CBD/THC which are called phytocannabinoids.
When you are faced with illness, or inflammation, chemical exposures like medications, or trauma your endocannabinoid system recognizes these issues and makes more anandamide and 2-AG (endocannabinoids) in an effort to maintain balance.
Using CBD with a small amount of THC will activate that system and help balance become a reality!!
Learning about this concept has been a fascinating experience for me especially coming from the 70’s where it was sex, drugs and rock and roll!!
This plant has changed and the stigma of the plant is changing! Let’s use it for what it was intended- as medicine to bring balance to our health!!
Hello there, I hope this email finds you well and safe. I have been up to a lot lately. I, fortunately, have not been clocking in and out at an 8-5 job! I never thought I would be happy about that but the last year and a half has been an adventure in self-discovery and finding new ways to develop financially.
I have been helping women balance their hormones because that is a subject near and dear to my heart!! I have struggled with hot flashes, insomnia, irritability, mood swings, weight gain and more. If you want more info about that you can get it right here.
I have been in the business of essential oils for about 6 years now. I love the oils! Don’t anyone EVER try to take them away from me. However, I haven’t had a successful income stream from that endeavor.
So moving forward, I have actually gotten involved with a new company. It was quite by accident. Why would I do that after basically failing with the previous company? Well, because I am always looking for something to learn, to do, to explore, to acquire income from, to get healthier using, so I just keep going. This company is a Health and Wellness company, of course, because that’s what I do. But what drew me to the company more than the products is the culture, community and comp plan. They truly care about member success and have put systems in place to help with growth. They don’t just persuade you to sign up and then leave you hanging not knowing what to do next. In fact, they have these zoom calls every night at 7:30 PM CST where you can hear all about the company. I am in a FB community of people from all over the US and Canada. We are getting to know each other and support each other's success. We are holding FireSide chats that are more time flexible if the 7:30 PM time isn't good for you.
People get nervous with the mention of a network marketing company. But NWM is a legal and legitimate business structure that offers real products & services sold to customers. It’s not a pyramid scheme which is illegal. For a small fee to support your back office you can get started with great products, training and eventually weekly income from this company. The comp plan is like none I have ever seen!!! AND!!!! Until December 31 you have the opportunity to earn $1000. It’s Christmas cash!They have products that are very different from the previous company so there really is no comparison. They have medical grade collagen peptides, sprays that you spray under your tongue to support sleep, B12, Vit D, Vit C, anxiety and metabolism. That’s just a start!!!
I would love to meet with you and tell you more!! So click right here for good info!!! I look forward to hearing from you and joining you on a call. Oh!! One more thing, if you can’t make a 7:30 PM call we can schedule a special time for you to come to a FireSide chat!
In fact, that is a smaller, more intimate setting that you may enjoy more.